Saturday, December 8, 2012






My Stand
PRiEsT DuSTiN

I am a believer in the Holy Bible.
I believe that the Eternal God created this universe and everything that dwells here.
I believe Jesus Christ is God manifested in the flesh in who's blood grants me life eternal.
I claim no flag, no nation, and no label.
I claim no man-made religion or doctrine.
I claim no hate, no political party, or support any war in which the innocent suffer and die.
I believe in the commandment of Love, in which Jesus stated was the greatest commandment of all.

Matthew 22:36-40
(36) “Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?”
(37) Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all
your mind. (38) This is the first and greatest commandment. (39) And the second is like it: ‘Love
your neighbor as yourself. (40) All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”

I recognize and realize there are 2 sides to every conflict and that to choose one over the other without having true knowledge of the situation is not only dangerous but renders me blind from
illusional knowledge and misinformation.

I understand that God has a plan for this world and no matter our opinions, our views, or our beliefs, nothing is going to stop that plan. I believe God desires all of us to return to Him, but I
believe God will never force any of us to Love Him.

I believe Prayer and Knowledge are our means of communication with God and our means of advancing our faith personally and so that we can be better equipped to help others.

I believe the Church is God's instrument on earth. I believe in order for the Church to be effective it must practice 3 things:
1) Preaching- This means to simply inform others about God's love, about the Gospel, and about God's plan of salvation through Jesus Christ.

2) Encouragement- This means that we are to encourage each other in Love and in faith so that others can see God in us.

3) Teaching- This means the Church must teach the Bible line by line and verse by verse so that we can gain a clear understanding of it's contents. I believe this is where the Church is lacking the
most in today's time.

I believe this lack of teaching is the reason why people make misinformed assumptions about God because something in the Bible sounds harsh or they don't understand it. Take for example the Canaanites, people just can't understand how God could have ordered all of them killed. What people fail to understand is the Canaanites practiced immoral sex acts of the most extreme nature. Bestiality, incest between parent and child, child sacrifice,
skinning children alive with stones, forced religious prostitution, among other things. They hated God and worshiped pagan idols.They were a society that was infected to the
degree they would have polluted the rest of the world with poison. So after hearing these things it is easier to understand why God would want these people gone.

It is not good to have zeal without knowledge, nor to be hasty and miss the way. (Proverbs 19:2)

That is just me... (DD)

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters, (Colossians 3:23)
This means simply this, no matter what you do for a living or otherwise, do it as if you where working directly for God. Most of us would for sure step it up if we knew God was our earthly boss. With that motivation, we are motivated to give our all 100% of the time and that can only lead to great things.. PD

No comments:

Post a Comment